Hours of operation are:
12:00pm-8:00pm, the last ticket sale is 7:00 and the site will close at 8pm for cleaning purposes
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
· 10am-4pm, the last ticket sale is 3pm and the site will close at 4pm daily for cleaning purposes
· Proper identification is required upon check-in for the following
· WRHS Members – valid WRHS membership card
· College Student – valid college id
· Active Duty Military – current military id
· If you are using a guest pass please select the "guest pass" option for the time you desire and bring your guest pass with you to the admission area. One guest pass is valid for one admission.
If you are interested in becoming a member please visit https://www.wrhs.org/membership/
What is the CHC doing to improve my safety?
WRHS’s top priority is the safety of its visitors, volunteers, and staff. To deliver a low-contact, high-quality visitor experience, the institution developed an internal task force and consulted with health authorities and peer institutions across the country to establish coronavirus protocols and site-specific safety measures. This includes enhanced daily cleaning, antibacterial solution stations throughout the museum, and promoting social distancing.
Is the museum mandating face coverings?
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, WRHS has followed State of Ohio and CDC guidance to
develop policies for the health and safety of our team, vendors, consultants, volunteers, interns, and
guests. Guidance from the State, CDC, and a host of health and safety organizations is changing daily.
For the current WRHS Mask Policy, click here.
CHC is complying with all Ohio and CDC guidelines to maintain a safe operation for guests and staff during this pandemic. Visiting the museum will look different than it has in the past and for these safety reasons not all galleries will be open or staffed in our first phase of reopening. We thank you for your support and patience during this time.
Open Exhibits Include:
Cleveland Starts Here sponsored by the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Foundation
Carl & Louis Stokes Making History
Women and Politics | Empowered to Vote, Empowered to Lead, presented by PNC
Open Road: The Lure of Motorcycling in Ohio
Lower level of the Crawford Auto Aviation Museum now open
Tickets are non-refundable
If you have question please call us at 216-721-5722 or email [email protected]