The Cleveland History Center (CHC) headquarters for Western Reserve Historical Society, houses exhibits that tell the story of Northeast Ohio through items, documents and artifacts from a variety of collections. Through the use of its vast and varied collections in the areas of family history, community history, entrepreneurship, and technological innovation, Cleveland History Center provides the public with a much-needed sense of place in today’s mobile society, and a base for learning about invention and ingenuity that can be transferred into modern economic expansion.
We are pleased to reopen for public visits beginning July 24th for WRHS Members only and for all general admission guests July 25th. Hours and days will be limited at first. All admission is by timed tickets ONLY. Please note that face masks will be required.
Hours of operation are:
· Friday, Saturday & Sunday
· 10am-4pm, the last ticket sale is 3pm and the site will close at 4pm daily for cleaning purposes
· From 10am-11am each day of operation is set aside for the at-risk population including youth tickets to accommodate grandchildren that may be touring the museum with adults.
· Proper identification is required upon check-in for the following
· If you are using a guest pass please select the "guest pass" option for the time you desire and bring your guest pass with you to the admission area. One guest pass is valid for one admission.
If you are interested in becoming a member please visit https://www.wrhs.org/membership/
In compliance with Ohio and CDC recommendations, all guests are required to wear a mask and maintain a social distance of 6 feet or more from other guests and staff members that are not part of your household.
CHC is complying with all Ohio and CDC guidelines to maintain a safe operation for guests and staff during this pandemic. Visiting the museum will look different than it has in the past and for these safety reasons not all galleries will be open or staffed in our first phase of reopening. We thank you for your support and patience during this time.
Open Exhibits Include:
Tickets are non-refundable
If you have question please call us at 216-721-5722 or email [email protected]