The Cleveland History Center (CHC) headquarters for Western Reserve Historical Society, houses exhibits that tell the story of Northeast Ohio through items, documents and artifacts from a variety of collections. Through the use of its vast and varied collections in the areas of family history, community history, entrepreneurship, and technological innovation, Cleveland History Center provides the public with a much-needed sense of place in today’s mobile society, and a base for learning about invention and ingenuity that can be transferred into modern economic expansion.
Hours of operation are:
· Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10am-4pm,
· Proper identification is required upon check-in for the following
· WRHS Members – valid WRHS membership card
· College Student – valid college id
· Active Duty Military – current military id
· If you are using a guest pass please select the "guest pass" option for the time you desire and bring your guest pass with you to the admission area. One guest pass is valid for one admission.
If you are interested in becoming a member please visit https://www.wrhs.org/membership/
What is the CHC doing to improve my safety?
WRHS’s top priority is the safety of its visitors, volunteers, and staff. To deliver a low-contact, high-quality visitor experience, the institution developed an internal task force and consulted with health authorities and peer institutions across the country to establish coronavirus protocols and site-specific safety measures. This includes enhanced daily cleaning, antibacterial solution stations throughout the museum, and promoting social distancing.
Is the museum mandating face coverings?
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, WRHS has followed State of Ohio and CDC guidance to
develop policies for the health and safety of our team, vendors, consultants, volunteers, interns, and guests. Guidance from the State, CDC, and a host of health and safety organizations is changing daily. For the current WRHS Mask Policy, click here.
Tickets are non-refundable
If you have question please call us at 216-721-5722 x1315 or email [email protected]